INTURN is the first marketplace to help brands efficiently sell their excess inventory to retailers. We are a venture backed NYC start-up that is addressing a complex part of the retail industry.
You will assist the Client Success Team in the mission of off-price inventory strategy on behalf of apparel and accessories brands, retailers, or both. This position could include a range of responsibilities, including but not limited to sales, industry analysis and research, account management, implementing an online help center, and updating clients on new feature releases.
- Undergrad or grad candidate showing leadership in academics and non-academic activities
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Flexibility and comfort working in a quickly changing environment.
- Prior experience in retail/wholesale industry is a plus
- Proven ability to accurately gather and define business requirements for new projects/events
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas to clients, executives, and cross-functional teams with both strong written and verbal skills
- Extremely proactive, highly organized, and an ability to manage multiple tasks on time and within a budget
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Salesforce
- Pursuing BA/BS is required
- Advanced degree is a plus
- A chance to do cutting-edge work with a great team and grow your professional network