INTURN is the first marketplace to help brands efficiently sell their excess inventory to retailers. We are a venture backed NYC start-up addressing a complex section of the retail industry.
Imagine what you could be a part of. At INTURN, we manage the brokerage of millions of dollars of merchandise and complexities of a rapidly growing business. Collaborate with our world-class design team and engineers to leverage your software and create an elegant UX. Be part of iterative development, from compiling and vetting specifications through integration and testing. You have the opportunity to build a product that is solving a real-world problem that brands and retailers will use every day.
INTURN is looking for an outstanding Dev Ops Engineer who will focus on Availability, Automation, Scaling, Performance and Security. Designing, building and managing the infrastructure on AWS. Creating and maintaining configuration and deployment. Creating the tools to automate and scale our infrastructure. Maintain stability and uptime through redundancy and self-healing.
Technologies we use: AWS, EC2, RDS, Lambda, Docker, Laravel, Node, PHP, PostgreSQL, React, Redis, Git
- Strong Linux skills.
- Configuration management such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt & Jenkins
- Understanding of AWS technologies and how to leverage and support them
- Expert in at least of one or more of the following languages PHP/Ruby/Python
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with service oriented architectures (SOA)
- Comfortable with docker or another container technology
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Willingness to learn and try to technologies
- Previous startup experience
- Continuous delivery experience
- Benefits include Premium health benefits (including health,vision, dental), competitive salaries, equity, and a chance to do cutting-edge work with a great team