INTURN is the first marketplace to help brands efficiently sell their excess inventory to retailers. We are a venture backed NYC start-up addressing a complex section of the retail industry.
You will build and optimize features on INTURN platform and internal applications. Help INTURN manage the brokerage of millions of dollars of merchandise and complexities of a rapidly growing business. Collaborate with our world-class design team and engineers to leverage your software and create an elegant UX. Be part of iterative development, from compiling and vetting specifications through integration and testing. Build a product that is solving a real-world problem that brands and retailers will use every day.
Technologies we use: Laravel, Node (ES6 JS), PHP 7, PostgreSQL, React, Redis, AWS, Docker, Chef, Git
- Strong CS skills with 3+ years in professional software engineering experience.
- Expert in at least of one or more of the following languages PHP/Ruby/Python/Java
- A track record of writing high-quality code that scales
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with service oriented architectures (SOA)
- Prior experience with design standards to deliver maintainable code
- Ability to architect solutions from a problem definition
- Willingness to learn and try new technologies
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Previous startup experience
- BA/BS is required
- Benefits include Premium health benefits (including health,vision, dental), competitive salaries, equity, and a chance to do cutting-edge work with a great team