INTURN is a B2B marketplace that is changing how the retail sector manages inventory, allowing brands and retailers to buy and sell in seconds. We’re addressing the ignored off-price market by bringing innovation for the first time since Microsoft released Excel. We are a start-up in NYC that is changing the retail industry… and having fun while doing it!
You will build and optimize features on INTURN platform and internal applications. Help INTURN manage the brokerage of millions of dollars of merchandise and complexities of a rapidly growing business. Collaborate with our world-class design team and engineers to leverage your software and create an elegant UX. Be part of iterative development, from compiling and vetting specifications through integration and testing. Build a product that is solving a real-world problem that brands and retailers will use every day.
Technologies we use: Laravel, Node (ES6 JS), PHP 7, PostgreSQL, React, Redis, AWS, Docker, Chef, Git
- Strong CS skills with 3+ years in professional software engineering experience.
- Expert in at least of one or more of the following languages PHP/Ruby/Python/Java
- A track record of writing high-quality code that scales
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with service oriented architectures (SOA)
- Prior experience with design standards to deliver maintainable code
- Ability to architect solutions from a problem definition
- Willingness to learn and try new technologies
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- Previous startup experience is a plus
- BA/BS is required
- Advanced degree is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision health care
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation days: 18
- Equity options
- Friday lunches… #noms
- Company outings & summer events